Monday, February 8, 2010

Planning

Sorry blog, I neglected you for a few days!  My sister Tricia came down and hung out with me all day on Saturday.  We had a really great time!  We went to eat, hung out at my house and talked and went to go see Sherlock Holmes, the second time for both of us.  (We tried to see The Avatar or When in Rome, but they were both almost sold out, and I am not a happy front row sitter!)  Remember when you were little and you thought the front row was the most awesome place to sit?!  I do...Anyway...I actually really liked Sherlock Holmes the second time around!  It was cool to know what to look for. And instead of guessing what was going to happen I found myself paying closer attention to other details that I would never have pick out the first time around.

Enough about that...part of our time was spent talking about what we need to do, places I can play and what not.  So we made a list and we are working on getting a hold of some places to see what I have to do to play. 

I was thinking that I would like to open shows and things like that, but Tricia was thinking more along the lines of Colleges and city/county fairs, you know...summerfest, peach days, rasberry days, Farmington Days...stuff like that.  Honestly, I don't care where I play, I just want to play for people!  I really do have a passion for performing!  But all of the foot work and promoting sure slows me down. And in all honesty it discourages me.  But I am going to keep trudging forward with this if it is one tiny step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment