Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So I just had to jump on and tell you how great things have been going this week!  I have this radio thing tonight at 9:00-10:00 in Weber (tune in at www.weberfm.org if you read this in time! :)  )  Then I am playing at Muse Music in Provo on Thursday!  I got a call on Monday to play at Velour on Wednesday but since Muse is literally 30 steps away from Velour we thought it would be a better idea to put me on a later show so I could get more people out.  I was still excited to get the call however!

So I will probably be playing at Velour sometime in April and then my friend Lindy and I are planning to put together an acoustic night in April at her house in Salt Lake.  I am also possibly playing at the Tulip festival in April as well.  I hope things keep going good!

I better hit the road, its time to go be on the radio!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment