Monday, March 8, 2010

I had a good weekend...again...I find that I usually do. :)  I don't know if it comes from college or what but for some reason I feel this need to have plans on weekends.  There have been some weekends where I have sat home on my own and just watched movies or read or things like that and I have enjoyed those too. I guess those are kind of planned as well...or they end up feeling like they were planned in the end. Anyway, for the most part, I try to have plans.

This weekend I had my gig and I blogged about how well that went last time, so you don't need a re-cap I don't think!  I hung out with a good friend on Saturday and on Sunday I finally got to jam on my mandolin!  I'd say I did pretty well for a beginner!  :)

It is funny to me. I sit here writing about myself, kind of like this is my journal and I think it is funny that there are people out there that actually want to read and even enjoy the things that I write. I think that sometimes my blogging gives me a little self esteem boost too.  I have had a few people now say that my blogs are funny or that I am good at writing.  I know that I can be funny sometimes...that is one of my personality traits that I know and like about myself.  However the good writing compliments were a surprise!!  I have never considered myself very good at writing at all!

So I guess what I am trying to say is thank you for the compliments! They are a real self esteem booster, and I think that because of the way they make me feel, I will try to give them out more often than I do now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment