Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Shows in June!



Picture taken by Amie Hale www.persnicketypics.blogspot.com 


June is getting filled up with some really fun shows!  Here is what I have so far! I hope you will try to come to whatever you can!



June 12 - THIS SATURDAY!
Hammer Hands Concert Series
Where: The Loft in Provo - 177 W Center Street in Provo, UT
Time: Starts at 8pm
Cost: $5
Line up1-April Meservy, 2-Michael McClellin, 3-Kat Tingey, 4-Sarah Wilcox, Emcee: Weston Wride
I haven't played on one of these concert nights before, but I hear that they are a lot of fun, so come check it out!

June 17
Warehouse Gig
Where: I know it is in a Warehouse located somewhere around the SLC area - I'll email more details as it gets closer
Time: Probably 8-10
Cost: I want to say a can of food or something...
Line up: Steve Soelberg (comedian), Kat Tingey, Danny Heslop and band
Comedy and music!? How could this not be an awesome show! I will get more details on this as it gets closer, but I will tell you this...Steve makes me laugh really hard and Danny is very fun to listen to! He writes some awesome stuff and he is going to have more people playing with him on this show so it is really going to be worth coming out to see!

June 19
I entered a competition in Layton called "Show Layton Your Talent." There are 16 performers that made it to the finals and we will be judged on our one performance.  I need all the support I can get at this show because they have 4 judges and the audience is the last judge! 1st place wins $1000, 2nd $500 and 3rd $250!  So if you have the time come vote for me at this show!!
Where: Ed Kenley Amphitheater - 403 North Wasatch Drive Layton, UT 84041 
Time: Gates open at 7, show starts at 8pm
Cost: $5 for grass - I think the rest of the theater is about full but the tickets for actual seats are more I think the highest is $10 
Line up: 16 performers - I am number 13 in the line up
This show is not just music. It is all kinds of talent. There will be a lot of different acts, so it should be very entertaining, and you get to vote!

June 20
Sunday Night Series
Where: Ed Kenley Amphitheater - 403 North Wasatch Drive Layton, UT 84041 
Time: 7pm
Cost: Free!!
Line up: Kat Tingey (30-35 minute set) and Barbie Elliot
This will be a fun, relaxing concert, so come hang out and enjoy the night air and great tunes!

So far that is all I have for June! So pick what you would like to go to and mark it on your calendars!! I will send out updates as each show gets closer.  

Thanks for all the support I have out there!

Feel free to email me any songs you would like to hear on any specific night and/or if you have any questions about any of these events!! My email is www.kattingey@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment