Saturday, May 8, 2010

MS Benefit Concert 2010

If you couldn't make it to the MS benefit concert last night then you missed out on a really good time!

I think that was the most fun I have had on stage at that concert yet! Ryan Tilby came and played bass with me and it was a blast! I felt like I played really well (Ryan played great, just like he always does) and my vocals felt really on! It was awesome!

I don't have any pictures to show you, but I will post some on the website when I do get them.  Everyone played really great and we all kind of played and sang with each other throughout the show and that made it a lot of fun too.

The main reason for the show was to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis, and I think we did a pretty good job!

Thank you to everyone that came to the concert and contributed! It was a really great night!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever been to a show where you had the opportunity to watch multiple bands or artists? Sometimes one stands above the rest in talent, performance, and that intangible quality that can't be described. That quality that just reaches into your inner core and screams how good the artist is. Kat Tingey was that performer at the MS Concert.

    ReplyDelete