Monday, September 20, 2010

Can you believe it is Fall!

Ok ok ok...so...I apologize that my blog has been stuck on July on it FOREVER! I have a feeling my blogging is going to come and go in phases! Just like everything else in my life...I swear, I live my life in phases.  Maybe I should write a song about that or something!  Ha!

Well, the summer has been great! I have been doing so much stuff and I haven't been telling you a thing about it! So sorry! I have made new awesome friends, played lots of shows and gone on lots of motorcycle rides (when I can talk my neighbor Kraig into taking me! hee hee)...I also learned to ride a dirt bike all by myself...I may have actually blogged about that already...can't remember...so here is what I am going to do...I am going to go through my pictures and give you a quick re-cap on my summer adventures!

Dirt Biking
Learned how to dirt bike! I drove up the mountain all by myself! Woohoo!!






My face got really dirty and I look stupid in this pic but I though it was funny...


Stadium of Fire Firework show (on the outside looking in!)



Trip up A.F. Canyon with Richard
we got really high...in fact almost to the top of the mountain!
This is Richard

Richard told me that we were going to look at some cabin property...he didn't say we were going to bushwack through 3' high jungle grass and mud! I wore short sleeves and flip flops!

Hanging with John


We played at the park...

Boating!!
I have the best dad in the world!  He drove the boat to Provo to take us out on Utah Lake!
I win...


Kristen & Branton - it looks like he's trying to do break dancing moves...ha ha



Boys...who knows what they are thinking!
Look! Mindy came!

Boating Again!!! (With Richards friends)
Kraig is not as little as he thinks he is I guess!
First time ever wakeboarding!
Woohoo! Not so bad for a newbee!
Look I even jumped!!...
JUST KIDDING! Thats Kraig....

Kristins Cabin in Fairview!!
I'm in that ranger...just so you know...
After the puddle...I look scary in this pic! Kind of like the devil! Eak!
Toys at the cabin, games at the cabin, guitars at the cabin! It was sooooo much fun! I think it was my favorite trip this whole summer!!
This is called the paperbag game...as you can see, the paper bag is pretty much gone...you aren't aloud to touch the floor with your hands or legs and you have to pick up the paperbag with your mouth and rip off the piece you touched with your mouth...it was way harder than I thought it was going to be!!

Outside Movie Night

Visit to Britts house to meet Indi


She is soooooo cute!!! And yep! She smiled just for me!!

Shakespeare Festival with the girls 


I even got a little Shakespeare action! He was just so smooth! Ha ha!! no pun intended!!

St George with Friends to see Tarzan!


We stayed at my parents house, it was super fun!


Bear Lake
Sadly these are the only two pics I have of this trip, but we had a fun group of people and my Dad took us out on the boat again!  I told you he was awesome! :) 

Hiking Stewart Falls
me and Kristin at the beginning of the hike. This was just last Saturday Sept, 18th...
I just liked this picture...ha ha its funny...
Me, Katie & Kristin...cuuuuute!! But seriously! Aren't the leaves beautiful!!!
Katie took "Senior Pictures" of Kristen and I, this was mine...obviously!... funny...
By the waterfall...Good times...

So there you have it...a patched up re-cap of some of the things I should have blogged about this summer!

I've played quite a few gigs this summer including the Weber County Fair and the Utah State Fair. I think my favorite was the concert I did for Mike Murphy at the Park in Bountiful...I really enjoyed playing there for some reason!

Well, it has taken quite a while to put all this together and it is now way past my bedtime so I am going to go to bed. Good Night!








1 comment:

  1. I miss the mountains. Good seeing what you are up to. When you going to visit Amish land?

    ReplyDelete